Wheelchairs are a mobility tool for people with impediments to physical function or mobility problems caused by other reasons. There are a variety of wheelchairs available on the market. How to choose a suitable wheelchair?
First of all, we first look at the type of wheelchair and its scope of application:
1. Ordinary type: Ordinary patient or health care and sanatorium
2. Unilateral drive type: Hemiplegic or unilateral amputees
3. Physical activity type: Use of lower limb dysfunction in sports activities
4. Electric type: use for patients with paraplegic limbs
Tianjin Wheelchair Factory: How to choose the right size wheelchair?
1. Seat width: After entering a wheelchair, there is a gap of 5 cm between the body and the side plate of the wheelchair.
2. Depth of seating: After sitting in a wheelchair, the outer end of the wheelchair seat is 5 cm away from the armpit
3. Seat height: After sitting in a wheelchair, arm rests flush with the waist
4. Armrest height and length: Both forearms can be naturally placed on the arm rest
5. Backrest height and slope: The height of the back rest is 10 cm away from the shoulder.